Walmart Credit Card Status – Online Check
To be introduced as a growing business and a boon to the retail industry in the world, growing its economy each passing day, Walmart is surely as popular as it should be. Where countries like India are on the verge of accepting maximum investment regarding FDI for the retail industry, the other countries are either developed or stepping up for the north facing curve for the retail. Walmart Stores, Inc is one of the top American multinational company which has a business operating in Hyper Markets, Grocer Stores, and departmental stores. This usually works in a chain form of such outlets. It has been founded in 1962 by Mr. Sam Walton and was incorporated in 1969. This retail business has a wide spread of its footprints all over the world, covering 28 countries. It is listed in Fortune 500 companies as the highest rank holder regarding the revenue it makes. Though it is a limited company listed in New York Stock Exchange in 1972, Walmart invests out North America as well and is also commendable. Its operations in the UK (United Kingdom), South America and China are highly successful.
Just like other credit cards offered by banks or financial institutions, Synchrony Bank issues the Walmart Credit Card and Master Card.
Some Important Features of Walmart Credit Card:
- Walmart offers Credit Card and works even when it has lower credits, increasing the economic potentiality.
- It provides a good 10% financing options and some savings on gas purchases
- It does not charge annual fee unlike many other credit cards
- Walmart MasterCard offers 1% savings on all purchases
- A reward at the rate of 2.86% is given if one purchases gas from the Walmart Stores
- On all other purchases, buyer will get 1% cash back
Before we discuss how to check the status of the status of the application for the insurance of a Walmart Credit Card, let’s give a look on available and the process of applying to get a Walmart Credit Card.
Types of Walmart Credit Card:
Walmart offers two options to their credit cards; one is the Store-only card and the other being a MasterCard.
- The store-only card can be used only at the stores of Walmart.
- On the other hand, the MasterCard can be used and accepted in all other stores accepting Credit Cards.
How to apply for a Walmart Credit Card?
To apply for a Walmart Credit Card, follow these few simple steps…
- Any store register
- Jewellery kiosk
- Online in the Credit Card page of www.walmart.com
- In case the application was submitted earlier in a store via the register or kiosk and is approved, a will Temporary Shopping Pass will be given that is usable for 24 hours only at the same store it was applied for.
More Details of online application for insurance of Walmart Credit Card:
- Visit www.walmart.com
- Click on “Apply Now” appears at the Centre of the web page.
- Sign in to the Walmart account with your username and password, if you don’t have one, create an account instantly and login.
- An online application form appears.
- Fill in the details especially the mandatory fields to fill.
- Fill in the name, middle and the last name.
- Write down your address including City, Zip, etc to be filled.
- The primary and the secondary phone numbers to be filled.
- Email address, Annual net income, Years at current address shall follow.
- For the communication field, the applicant is required to mention his/her preferred language for the billing statement along with the mode whether the declaration would be an Electronic statement or a Paper Statement.
- The applicant can use the optional credit card protection for a particular sum.
- After all that is done, the applicant must click on “Accept and Submit” to complete the registration procedure.
How to Check Walmart Credit Card Status?
- If the request has been approved, one will receive the Walmart Credit Card in about or less than 10 working days approximately.
- In case the card does not arrive within ten business days after the approval of the Credit Card Application, applicants can contact on the number above of 1-877-969-3668.
- In case the card has been lost or stolen, the user can call on the same number to talk to Customer care representative for further help.
How to Cancel a Walmart Credit Card
If the user wants to discontinue the use of the Credit Card for any reason, he/she can contact the customer service number 1-877-969-3668 and request for the closure of the Credit Card given to you.
Current customer service numbers
- 00 1647-788-2929
You can contact these numbers for any help!